Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

zombie apocalypses day 2

 

Day 2






I went back to the town to loot all the houses as I went to the towns gun shop I heard a can drop to the floor I got my ax ready to strike like a snake I walked in and ran beside the counter it was the shop owner. ''wait I recognize you your Enzo from school did you there was a zombie apocalypse going around'' ''yes that's why I was behind the counter'' a CRACK like a stick snapping get behind!! the counter rusty!!! Use the guns in the safe whats the code its 15633 ok hurry up bro ok ok cling cling cling like a clock ticking. quick the zombie is coming to grab the bag I’m getting the guns to pick your gun rusty AK47 to pick your gun can I have a commando bang bang bang the gun noise was loud it blew my eardrums out like a bazooka 13 dead 3 million and 989 to go 2…2 more to go.


`

No comments:

Post a Comment