Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Sailing Experience.

 Yesterday we had an amazing sailing experience at tiapa sailing club. The group 1 were sailing first the group two were doing land activity's. I enjoyed sailing because I have never been sailing before me and my buddy Danny did pretty good he was a bit nervous but I helped him calm down we got some speed when the wind blew. We got towed back into shore with the little boat there was about three boats tied together there was an Uneven number so there was four getting towed.


The onshore activity's were fun we had to do an activity that included tying knots like the reef knot and all other knots I forgot the rest.    


the was so fun we all wanted to jump of the wharf but we did not have time I really wanted to capsize the boat but we did not because it was out of Danny's comfort zone then we went to the beach while the were getting pulled in an i got berried and turned into a mermaid i was very humiliated ha but it was funny.     

No comments:

Post a Comment