Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Matariki star artwork.



W.A.L.T up load my learning and write about it.


In week one (witch was last week) the art work was fun we represented Matariki we made some stars this is how we did it: 



  1.  first get two printed stars then Trace two more stars.
  2. then fill them out with some moari patterns.
  3. after that you cut the stars out and glu them on a A3 black piece of paper.
  4. then you cut them out leaving a good a mount space.
  5. YOU ARE DONE !!!!!!


Here is a picture of my finished art work:


 What was my Favourite part my Favourite part was when we had to colour-in because we used all sorts of colours.


What could i improve on. i could improve on getting better at drawing.  


What did i enjoy the most i probably enjoyed tracing the star.  


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora.
    I am Sam C from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you done your matariki star
    I learnt how to make a matariki star from your instructions

    come visit my blog,
    From Sam

    ReplyDelete