Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

My third kiwi can session.


W.A.L.T  up load our learning

We had our first of session of kiwi can for this term. We sang the catch phrase; right is right even when nobody is doing it wrong is wrong  even when everybody is doing. We played a lot of games one was terminator tag. and Band-Aid tag. Its four people are in and if you get tagged you put your arm on your shoulder that shows that you got tug it pretends you got a badge.We have two leaders their names are Shale and Jodiesy and one more anj. What did i enjoy i enjoyed playing the games for a warm up because we do kiwi can in the morning after a few minutes of school time.What did i find challenging was there was bored taggers in the game so that was quite hard but we did good.What was my engagement and my behaviour my behaviour was honest and very good and my engagement was very good because i did all the games. I that Integrity meant honest as well. 

have you done kiwi can before.
   

1 comment:

  1. hi Enzo I really like that you enjoyed your game
    maybe you can mayb change a little bit of your describing
    mautua Noe
    come and check out my blog

    ReplyDelete