Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

ah sums letter



I.A.L.T I am learning to upload my learning tasks to my blog and write about them.
To day our reading task was to make a letter.  we write a story about Ah Sum about his life in new Zealand.  I described his feelings and the way he felt.

 They called him china man and mocked him because he was poor and and his job was to deliver vegetables and food. He lived in a chinese village. But one day he saw a boy called Jacob in the water, struggling to swim, so he rescued the boy and looked after him until his mother came. This made Ah Sum feel better.

Question: have you read Bok choy   

3 comments:

  1. very good lord Enzo you did i good job in this pice of work
    but you can add my punctuation in your work and more full
    stops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Enzo,
    I like how you displayed your reflection with 2 paragraphs and a question. I also like how you backed up the words with a screenshot of the letter you made. No, I have not read the book but your focus on it makes me want to. What do you think of the book on a scale of 1-10?
    Sincerely, Dr. Joshua D. B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Enzo.
    Your paragraphs are great and I love your question, although i haven't read the book but it sounds like something worth reading. how was the book? And what would you do if you were away from your family? would you miss them?

    ReplyDelete