Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

My second kiwi can session.

To day we had our second session of kiwi can it was so fun. we played a few games one of the games that we played was octopus (or seaweed) then we played a traffic light game . We did the catch phrase it went like this. When times get tough I don't despair I bounced back up and persevere. This term we are focusing on perseverance and resilience.


















My favourite bit was when we played octopus (or seaweed) because octopus is one of my Favourite games.


What I found challenging was the taggers had to go on one foot. 


My behaviour was when I fell over I showed resilience so i was proud of my self.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Enzo,
    I used to play Seaweed. I enjoyed it when I got through to the other side. I found it tricky tagging people. Well done for persevering. What other games do you play?
    Ma te wa,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete