Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

word search


 I.A.L.T to make a blog post about my reading and write about it.

  To day our reading task was to read cancel the invasion. after that I did a word search we had to skim and scam the book so we we would find the words for the word search. i got 18 there was 23 words so i did pretty good. 

Here is a picture of my word search:


Reflection 

-what did I good. 

I think what i did good was i got 18/23 that's better than I normally do so i think that i did good.
 
-What could i do better.
 
I think that I could do better to do more words.


Have you done a word search ? 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Sam from St Mary’s School.
    Well done for doing so well in your Reading..
    I learnt that you are learning to skim and scan.
    Please visit my blog
    https://saintmarysgissamc.blogspot.com/

    Mā te wā
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Noe from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked that you could actually find a lot of those words, what kind of words are they? I don't do word searcher's, only sometimes.
    Maybe you could make your own word searches.
    Please visit my blog
    https://saintmarysgisnoef.blogspot.com/
    Mā te wā
    Noe

    ReplyDelete