Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

angle poster.





W.A.L.T up load our learning.


Yesterday we made an angle poster. It was fun and we got to do it on google drawings. Google drawing is cool because you can use different shapes and lines to create different shapes and images. First we had to do it in our books and then a day later we published it on our chrome books. It was very fun because I did a digital art and I love digital art.


1. What did I enjoy? I enjoyed making it on google drawings.

2. What could I improve on? I could improve on getting better at moving my mouse. 



 
Have you used google drawings before?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Enzo. The published drawing looks really cool. Next time you could write why you like using google drawings, otherwise, great job. How often do you use google drawings?

      Delete
  2. Hi Enzo,
    great blog post, next time you could put your
    learning intention down by your question,
    but over all great blog post. Your Sincerely Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog post Enzo I love the detail of the shape that you've put in and you could have improved on making your sentences make sense but still a lovely blog post.

    ReplyDelete