Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Descriptive writing.

W.A.L.T Up load our learning from last week.


Last week we did some descriptive writing they were based on two pictures if you finished before lunch you did the second one the two pictures were an elephant and a screaming baby. Here is a picture: 


Reflection 

What did i do well. I did well with my writing I think I did good.

What could I improve on. I could improve on make my writing tidier.

How will I use this in my writing. I will practice my letter slope in writing book when I write.  




3 comments:

  1. Hi Enzo lovely blog post. you could improve on more punctuation and re reading it to fix up the words and make sure the sentences make scence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But still very good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Enzo, great post maybe next time you could include more punctuation and add more words, and like Robert said remember to re read your post to see if you could add or make things more interesting other then that great job, Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete