Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Writing task

W.A.L.T up load our writing task and write about it. Last week at school we planned our writing. Our writing was our favourite place to go; I choose my big hill. With a sheet we did our introduction, then we used our senses to form our paragraphs; see, hear, smell, feel and  taste. After that we did the summary. Here is a picture.


What did I enjoy? I enjoyed writing the looks paragraph because the hill has lots of looks.   
What did I do well? I think I did well with the paragraphs I added lot of info. 
What could I improve on? I think I could improve on getting more information in there.

2 comments:

  1. I found that very interesting Enzo, there was lots of description in there. And what you did was great it looks really well thought-out. Hope to see more of your fantastic work from Beau.😁😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Enzo,
    My name is Mahdi from Waikowhai Primary School. I really liked how you are writing really nice introductions about your favorite place to go. Maybe next time you could write about a different place you have visited?
    Bye!My favorite place to is go to the habar bridge

    ReplyDelete