Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2021

My actions.

 W.AL.T Reduce Reuse Recycle. 

To day we had to make some thing to tell people our action.

Here is my actions:

My actions can be turning off all the light when its bright. Switch off the TV at the wall when your not using it. When i go for a walk on the beach pick up every single peace of rubbish i see. When I go fishing we putt the small fish back when you go fishing so they can grow up and produce more fish also you can put the BIG FISH back so they can produce more fish. 

What we can help with.

we can help by buying electric vehicles such as: 

1. Electric cars. 

2. Electric bikes. 

3. Use solar panels.

Reflection:

What i think I did good by putting lots of writing.

 

  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Enzo, great work! I can see you have put alot of thought into this, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Enzo! Great job on your blog post. I really liked how such as then you used : I have never seen some one used that before in there writing so good job on that.

    The thing what you can improve on is add more to your reflection.
    Over all good job

    By Rusty

    ReplyDelete