Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

My dog.

 To day i walked my dog because the other night he got attacked by the Neighbours dog when we were walking him he has some bad cuts on his legs and and his forehead. So he is not allowed out of our sight. because he might go over to the dog again. Yesterday we took him to the beach below our house and put some salt water on his cuts because its good and makes them heel. In the mornings Gus my dog likes to lie in the sun for a while so we put a lead on him and he goes out there.



Reflection:

I think i did good because we take good care of Gus.

What I found difficult i found keeping Gus in sight was hard.

2 comments:

  1. Reading this made me so sad, Enzo! Your poor dog Gus. I hope that salt water heals him quickly, and I am sure all the love and attention he is getting while we are stuck at home will help too!

    Take care of yourself and your boy, Gus!
    Miss Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I hope your dog is better! Enzo and the sun will give him energy for all these long days.
    -Xavier

    ReplyDelete