Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2021

My Painting.

 This week on Monday i made a painting i try to mimic the ocean view from my house here is some of the thing i tried to add in. 


  • The trees behind the sand dunes.
  • The sand the ocean the island in the middle is not finished yet.
  • The beach.
  • the water.
  • and the sun set is not there yet.
  • and the white bits of white wash
those are the thing i tried to add in to my painting .


He here is my painting:



Reflection:

What I think i did good. i think i did good because i shaded the colours in with my painting. 

What was difficult shading the colours was difficult..

What i can work on next time. I can work on finishing my painting on time. 


Question:

Have you ever done a painting?

2 comments:

  1. Love this blog Enzo. I really like how you have put a picture of your art and the lay out of the page. I feel like you made more effort for this blog to appeal to the reader. Good job on your beautiful art. Ka pai te mahi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Enzo!Your painting has great perspective and looks really effective with the white wash and shading! Excellent stuff!

    ReplyDelete